Dr. Ali Deniz Dalgıç
- TÜBİTAK 1001, Project: 215M893, 01.05.2016-13.02.2019 “An Investigation of the Usability of Diatom Silica Skeleton-Reinforced Polyhydroxybutyrate-cohydroxivalate / Pullulan Three Dimensional Tissue Scaffolds in Bone Tissue Engineering” Scholar
- METU, Department of Engineering Sciences, DAP-08-11-2012-016, 01.01.2012-31.12.2013 “Investigation of the In vitro Efficacy of New Liposomal System Containing Anticancer Drugs and Anti-CD20 Antibody in the Treatment of Leukemia and Lymphoma Diseases”, Researcher
- METU, Department of Engineering Sciences, BAP-07-02-2014-007-610, 01.01.2014-31.12.2016, Graduate school of natural and applied sciences, MSc Thesis Project. Researcher
Dr. Gülsen Betül Aktaş
- DeCoDeB (EU) FP7-PEOPLE-2011-CIG: Marie Curie Career Integration Project (CIG), Researcher
- European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) “Development of simple, fast and low-cost lateral flow assays based on signal amplification mediated by an HRP-DNA binding protein conjugate”, Wageningen University, Researcher
- “Selection of aptamers against anabolic steroids”, King Abdulaziz Üniversitesi Araştırma Fonu Projesi, Post doctoral Researcher
Dr. Yiğit Dağhan Gökdel
- Istanbul Bilgi University, Scientific Research Projects (BAP), (2020-2022) “Implementation of MEMS Scanner Based Miniaturized Projection Display”.
- TUBITAK EEEAG Project 117E236 (2018-2021) “Paper-Based MEMS Biosensors for Aflatoxin Detection”.
- Istanbul Bilgi University, Scientific Research Projects, (2016-2017) “Design and Fabrication of Low-Cost Paper-Based MEMS Biosensors “.
- TUBITAK SBAG Project 113S114 (2013-2015) “Design and Fabrication of a Biopsy Catheter Capable of Doing In-Vivo Cell Imaging for Early Cancer Detection”.